Come join us for a community conversation on advance care planning and have all your questions answered. On Wednesday, February 16th at 7 PM, an expert panel of diverse Black professionals will be hosting a live facilitated Q&A discussion to provide support on understanding the range of topics, processes, tools, and resources that are available to help you understand your values and options for future healthcare decision making. Questions can be asked about, but are not limited to, advance directives, hospice, end of life support, insurance, faith-based values, doula services, caregiving etc. If you are looking for an informative and safe space for the Black community to get honest about advance care planning questions, we hope to see you there!
The panel includes:
- Ayana Woods, Executive Director of End of Life Choices New York
- Ruthlyn Noel-Joseph, Owner of Healthwhiz Solutions
- Minister Monique Fortuné, President of Fortuné & Associates
- Ashley Johnson, Board Secretary of the National End-Of-Life Doula Alliance
- Derrick McDaniel, Mr.Eldercare 101
Questions can be submitted when you register or asked live during the event.