Search for additional answers above or go back to the Q&A archive.
If your question has not been already been answered, please click here to submit a question!

Donate to Support this Page

< All Topics

Can a person refuse only food and not water and have it still be VSED? And would dying just take a little longer?

A person who wants to hasten death by VSED must understand that death is caused by dehydration, not starvation.  People can live a very long time if they continue to drink, even if they stop eating. – Judy

Table of Contents