Search for additional answers above or go back to the Q&A archive.
If your question has not been already been answered, please click here to submit a question!

Donate to Support this Page

< All Topics

Can wishes regarding stopping eating & drinking be documented in other advance directives or should a specific form for this be used?

They can be documented in other directives and the health care agent/proxy should be well-versed re this choice, copies made & provided to all family members, caregivers AND the primary care clinician. – Judy

Previous Can I document my wishes regarding organ/tissue donation using the Health Care Proxy?
Next Do I need a lawyer to complete the Health Care Proxy Form?
Table of Contents