- This event has passed.
End of Life Choices & Decisions
November 13 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
The League of Women Voters of the Hamptons invites you to a free public information program on “End of Life Choices & Decisions”. Learn from a panel of experts with various viewpoints:
● Corinne Carey, Esq., Campaign Director, Compassion & Choices N.Y.
● David Leven, J.D., Emeritus Executive Director, End of Life Choices N.Y.
● Priscilla Ruffin, R.N., President/CEO, East End Hospice, Westhampton Beach
● Lara Siska, M.D., Dir., Palliative Care, Stony Brook Southampton Hospital
● Michael Vetrano, Ph.D., Medicine in Contemporary Society, SUNY Stony Brook
Monday, Nov. 13, 2017, 6:30 p.m.
Southampton Hospital’s Parrish Memorial Hall, 235 Herrick Rd., corner of Lewis St. (next to Emergency Room entrance).
Refreshments served at beginning of program.
For further info, call the League at (631) 324-4637,visit our website at www.lwvhamptons.org or like us on Facebook.